Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Last House sit

Well here I am in Powell River. Paul is still down in White Rock, taking long walks on the beach with his little buddy Willy. But i hopped up here so I could be on the spot for when we buy our new home at the end of the month.

I am in a lovely home on a quiet cul de sac, backed by forest walks.
Every day I am reassured that this is the right town for us.

I went to a wonderful musical St. Paddy's day event at a wonderful local restaurant yesterday.
Tonight I am going dancing to learn a few salsa steps.
I have had coffee with 3 friends already and been on lots of ocean walks.
I enjoyed a wonderful church dinner last week and met some lovely locals.

Paul will be here on Thursday. Then we stay until the end of the month and take possession of our new home. I will post pictures when we get in there.

This has been an amazing journey, since December 1 of 2006. We have met so many good people and had wonderful adventures.

But maybe it isn't over yet.

No comments: