Thursday, April 10, 2008

We have a HOME!

Well we finally have a home.
This is it. A nice 1950's house with good bones and a fair bit of work to be done. It has a partial seaview as you can see and is about a 2 minute walk from the beach.


Housesitting was great. About 15 months in all, and we lived in more than 14 different homes. It was an adventure, that is for sure, but for now we have put down roots. I will tell you more about the changes to the house as we go, plus reflect on what we learned by "sleeping around" so much.

1 comment:

Bookeesmom said...

I am not sure I could handle living in that many different places. I love the photos you posted. I appreciate the comments about the cat not being seriously ill and how important our pets are to us.

Bookeesmom

Real legitimate work at home job leads, forums, chat and newsletter. http://www.workathomecooperative.com